Preparation time: 10 mins Cooking time: 3 mins
1) Equal measure of Wheat flour, Rice flour and Oats
2) Any fruit(s) of your choice...preferably of the same clan:-)
3) Any fruit juice of your choice
- Mix the two flours and oats together. If the oats is thick, you could pound it to smaller portion or just give a quick beat in the grinder to make cooking it easier.
- Mash the fruit(s) of ur choice and mix it with the above in a bowl
- To give it a little more liquid consistency, add a splash of any juice of ur choice.
- For my recipe i mashed half banana and kiwi to he mix and added a splash of Lychee juice!
- keep aside for 5 mins
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on your pan and cook on medium heat
- You could use non-stick cooking spray or ghee or butter to turn the dosa over....that is purely your diet choice
- Top it with honey or maple syrup and enjoy the dosa!