After many months I walked into the kitchen with my camera and cutlery for this post. Listing below the steps to make this super simple and delicious mint/coriander pulav.
- 1 pinch cup or 1/2 measuring cup green peas
- 5-6 nos small onions
- 3 nos green chilly or to taste
- 1 inch ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tbsp clarified butter(ghee) or oil
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- few cashews(optional)
- Salt as desired
Prep time: 20 mins Cook time: 30 mins
- Cut the onion, capsicum, carrot, potato and beans into thin long slice.
- Sort and clean the mint and coriander leaves and wash them well to clean off any sediments.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the bay leaf, saunf and the cashews. Later add the onions and saute for 2 mins.
- Now add the ground paste and the green peas and saute until the paste is dry of all the water and comes together with the oil.
- To this add the slit veggies and little salt and mix everything together and saute for 2 - 3 mins. Set this aside.
- In the same pan, heat the ghee, drain the rice of water and add to the pan. Saute the rice for a couple of minutes and add the veggies to it and mix everything together.
- Now, add this into a pressure cooker or a rice cooker.