Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Small Jar for a US Blender

So you know from the title this is not a recipe post. I couldn't stop myself from publishing this cool find and such an easy peasy solution to my everyday cooking needs. Am sure there are many of you like me out there trying to find an alternate to having an Indian mixie in the American soil. Bingo! Here you go...this is your solution 😊

While I began my search for a good blender that I can use for regular batters like dosa, idli or the likes and also for grinding small quantities of chutney or masala, I always hit a dead end with the US blenders as not many came with a small jar option. The ones that came did not have great reviews or were steeply priced. One of these searches on the World Wide Web led me to this incredible find where I could use the 300ml "Ball" or "Mason" glass jars in the regular blender base and use for grinding small quantities. So, I went ahead and bought myself a 14 speed Oster blender and a couple of mason jars along! Believe me it's the perfect solution. You do not have to spend on an Indian mixie and waste your time cleaning too. Most of the US blenders are dishwasher safe and so is the small glass jars...what more can you ask...

1) To the base of the blender, attach  or screw the mason jar 


2) In the blender base fit the small jar as shown blelow in step 3...

3) Your perfect solution

Note: use only glass jar for grinding. Any other metal or plastic is not advised.

2 comments:

  1. வல்லவனுக்கு புல்லுà®®் ஆயுதம் ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete