A quick to make salad for your lunch box while you are in a hurry, still not giving in to the temptation of picking a wrap for to-go!
- a handful of peanuts soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cucumbers
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 cup thinly grated carrots
- 3/4 tsp lemon juice
- a pinch of salt to taste
- 1/8 tsp chilli powder
- 1/8 tsp crushed black pepper
Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: Almost NIL
- while you are doing the honors of chopping the veggies, pressure cook the peanuts for 3 whistles
- Chop and mix all the veggies and the rest of the ingredients
- In the end, add the boiled peanuts and toss it around...
Your box of fresh and healthy salad is ready to-go!