5-6 boiled eggs
1 medium onion
1 small tomato
1-2 green chilly
2 tsp ginger garlic paste
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp dhania powder (coriander)
1/4 tsp jeera powder (cumin)
1/8 tsp turmeric powder
Salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp saunf
1/2 cup fresh coconut milk
Prep Time: 20 mins Cook time: 15 mins
- Boil the eggs by giving them one whistle in pressure cooker. This is faster and cooks perfect.
- Meanwhile cut the veggies into slices, prepare coconut milk and keep aside.
- In a kadai, heat the oil and temper the jeera and saunf seeds.
- To this add a sprig of curry leaves, green chilies and ginger garlic paste and sauté for a minute.
- Now add the onions and wait for them to fry well. When onion is well sautéed add the tomatoes and all the masala powders and salt.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until all the raw smell of the powders leave.
- If the gravy is too dry add 1/2 cup water and add the coconut milk(first milk).
- To this add the peeled eggs cut in half.
- Bring it all to a boil and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with roti or rice as per your choice😀
- Adjust spice levels as per your taste buds.
- You may use all the eggs with the yolksor you could discard yolks from some of the eggs. Depends on how calorie conscious one is😊